Corporate Audit - summer internship opportunities
Corporate audit is the group's independent control body. Our responsibility is to monitor the business to assure that it is subject to adequate management and control.
The role of corporate audit is to provide independent, objective assurance and advisory services that are designed to protect, add value, and improve the organisation's operations.
Corporate audit helps the organisation accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and control processes.
Corporate Audit is engaged in a number of topics across the company according to what is prioritized, it might be technical related, economy related, or organisation related.
Meet some of our previous interns
As an intern, you’ll work on meaningful tasks within your chosen field whilst gaining a broad understanding of the energy sector and our role in the energy transition. Watch as four of our 2022 interns share their experience of the programme.
What kind of tasks or projects will I work on?
You will work in a discipline that is responsible for investigating the most serious incidents that occur in Equinor. Interacting with our senior management, you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a highly skilled, diverse and professional network in Corporate Audit and help Equinor achieve strategic important goals
- Gain insight into audits and investigations for all business areas and staff functions, across corporate and geographical boundaries
- Gain insight into serious accidents, ethical misconduct and breaches of procedures
- Work on specific tasks defined by our discipline for the Summer Interns
- Interact with management teams within Equinor
- Challenge current practices and bring your own ideas to the team
Who can apply?
You will currently be studying for a Bachelor’s, Master’s degree, or Ph.D. with a strong academic record in relevant disciplines such as, but not limited to, management and leadership, governance, technical and economics degrees, risk management, safety, sustainability, security, audits or investigations, psychology, legal etc..
Where can I work?
Interns working in corporate audit could be based in one of the following locations:
Norway; (Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo, Trondheim)