Vi benytter informasjonskapsler (cookies) for å gi deg en best mulig brukeropplevelse. Ved å lukke denne meldingen, samtykker du i vårt bruk av informasjonskapsler. Du kan lese mer om informasjonskapsler (cookies) på våre Personvernsider.
About the public comment period
The 30-day public comment period closed on March 20th 2019. The following criteria applied to public comments submitted to NOPSEMA.
It was important that all public comments on the environment plan were submitted in written form directly to NOPSEMA via their website form, and relevant to the activity.
Submissions are an opportunity for the public to provide additional considerations to be taken into account in our environment plan. NOPSEMA will not provide individual responses to public comments received. All comments will be considered in an update to our EP before we submit it to the regulator NOPSEMA for assessment.
Comments were expected to:
• clearly state any objections or claims including the reasons for the objections or claims about the activity
• be clear, succinct and refer to relevant sections of the environment plan
• provide references to any source(s) of information that support the objection or claim, including references to any factual data such as scientific reports
• clearly label any photographs, maps or sketches if they are provided in attachments
• if you believe any information in the environment plan is incorrect or incomplete, state the reasons for this and provide any information that supports your claims
• provide comments by the due date (March 20th, 2019) and by using NOPSEMA’s online public comment form.
Now that the 30-day public comment period is over, you may follow the status of the actvity on NOPSEMA’s website.