We establish and grow a partnership between our group and the individual based on clear expectations and a mutual commitment to the way we behave, deliver and develop.
What you should expect from our group and what the group expects from you:
- Promote a stimulating work environment guided by our values and a commitment to your personal and professional development
- Provide a good match between your professional interests and goals and challenging and meaningful job opportunities
- Build a high-performing environment, and give direct feedback on your performance
- Recognise and reward your performance based equally on what you deliver and how you behave
- Value diversity and provide equal opportunities
- Live our values in all aspects of your work
- Recognise that change is vital to our business, commit to agreed objectives, and strive to deliver beyond expectations
- Take the initiative and look continuously for ways to improve performance. Take responsibility for your own learning and development, continuously build new skills and share your knowledge
- Respect and motivate others, are a team player and create effective working relationships
- Are proactive in ensuring high-quality decision-making.
Our common career model
We have a common career model for leaders and professionals which guides us in developing the expertise required to meet our business needs. It provides a clear direction for your career planning, and highlights the broad range of career opportunities which we as a group can offer.
The career model is based on stages in which progression depends on your performance and potential. It supports the creation of development plans and deployment opportunities.