AGM in Statoil on 8 May
The annual general meeting (AGM) of Statoil ASA will be held on Thursday 8 May at 17.00 in Stavanger Forum, Gunnar Warebergsgate 13, Stavanger, Norway.
1. Opening of the general meeting by the chair of the corporate assembly.
2. Registration of attending shareholders and proxies.
3. Election of a chair of the meeting.
4. Election of a person to co-sign the minutes together with the chair of the meeting.
5. Approval of the notice and the agenda.
6. Approval of the annual report and accounts for Statoil ASA and the Statoil group for 2002, including the board of directors’ proposal of a dividend of NOK 2.90 per share.
7. Approval of the remuneration to the company’s auditor.
8. Marketing instructions for Statoil ASA – adjustments – proposal for a decision to be made by Statoil’s general meeting.
See the complete notice and registration here.