AGM in Statoil on 5 May
The annual general meeting (AGM) of Statoil ASA will be held on Wednesday 5 May 2004 at 5.30 pm at Stavanger Forum, Gunnar Warebergsgate 13, Stavanger, Norway.
1. Opening of the annual general meeting by the chair of the corporate assembly.
2. Registration of attending shareholders and proxies.
3. Election of a chair of the meeting.
4. Election of a person to co-sign the minutes together with the chair of the meeting.
5. Approval of the notice and the agenda.
6. Approval of the annual report and accounts for Statoil ASA and the Statoil group for 2003, including the board of directors’ proposal of a dividend of NOK 2.95 per share.
7. Determination of remuneration for the company’s auditor.
8. Determination of remuneration for the members of the corporate assembly.
9. Determination of remuneration for the election committee.
10. Election of members and deputies for the corporate assembly.
11. Election of two members for the election committee.
12. Authorisation to acquire own shares in order to implement a share investment plan for employees.
See the complete notice here.