AGM notice issued by Statoil(VEDLEGG)
Statoil (OSE: STL, NYSE: STO) will hold its annual general meeting from 17.00 on Wednesday 11 May 2005 at Stavanger Forum, Gunnar Warebergsgate 13, Stavanger.
The agenda will be as follows:
1. Opening of the annual general meeting by the chair of the corporate assembly.
2. Registration of attending shareholders and proxies.
3. Election of a chair of the meeting.
4. Election of a person to co-sign the minutes together with the chair of the meeting.
5. Approval of the notice and the agenda.
6. Approval of the annual report and accounts for Statoil ASA and the Statoil group for 2004, including the board of directors’ proposal of an ordinary and extraordinary dividend. The board proposes a dividend of NOK 5.30 per share, of which NOK 2.10 per share is an extraordinary dividend.
7. Determination of remuneration for the company’s auditor.
8. Authorisation to acquire own shares in order to continue implementation of the share saving plan for employees.