Office and administration
Administration personnel provide administrative support in a company.
The duties of an administration apprentice can include:
- Service, customer service and guidance
- Communicating written and verbal information
- Communication channels and publication tools in the enterprise
- Administration and follow-up of meeting activities
- Procurement, budgets and accounting work
- Planning, implementation and participation in marketing activities
- Ongoing human resources work
Meet one of our office and administration apprentices
What kind of person are we looking for?
Administration personnel must be able to work in a planned, systematic, rational, and efficient way. Good written and verbal communication skills in multiple languages, including Norwegian, are important, as are the necessary skills to provide excellent customer service.