COVID-19 measures and regulations in Equinor
Covid-19 regulations for suppliers to Equinor
All suppliers are requested to follow national and/or local regulations as they apply. This means that if national or local authorities have more restrictive regulations than Equinor, these regulations will apply to Equinor suppliers and operations.
Where Equinor is the principal enterprise, suppliers shall follow Equinor’s policy.
Where Equinor is not the principal enterprise, suppliers will be expected as a minimum to follow guidelines from WHO and/or relevant national health authorities and follow principal enterprise's policies.
If you have any questions, please contact your Equinor company representative (CR).
- Follow the regulations from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health and the Norwegian Government .
- Please see the Norwegian Public Health Institute’s website for definition of “red” and “yellow” regions/countries.
- If you experience mild symptoms of respiratory infection, no offshore travel or visits to onshore plants or other Equinor premises until at least 24 hours after symptoms disappear. This also applies if Covid-test is negative.
- If symptoms are more severe (cough, fever, shortness of breath), no offshore travel or visits to onshore plants or other Equinor premises for three days after symptoms disappear. This also applies if Covid-test is negative.
- People who can document that they have undergone Covid-19, can under certain conditions be exempted from quarantine, ref. requirements from the Norwegian Government .
- Follow the national and/or local regulations as they apply.
- Please contact your Equinor company representative (CR) for Equinor specific policy and requirements applicable for your location.