As a logistics operator, you'll be involved in transporting materials, goods, freight, or passengers.
The duties of a logistics operator can include:
- Service, information, guidance, customer service, communication, and ethics
- Order processing, stock keeping, and packaging
- Preparing for shipments
- Securing freight
- Weight restrictions and weight distribution for transport
- Efficient and safe movement of freight and goods
- Handling and transportation of goods that require special treatment
- Using manual and electronic tools for transport, flow of goods, and document processing
- Operating and maintaining technical equipment
What kind of person are we looking for?
A logistics operator needs to be able to work efficiently and according to a plan. You'll work precisely and rationally and be involved in tasks that require working independently and cooperating with others. You also need to be able to provide good customer service.