We recognise the great contributions that our suppliers make to the success of our company and the value they create for our partners and customers. These pages provide key information for all our suppliers.
For the latest information about the coronavirus situation, please see below.
Jump to a section with the buttons below, or simply scroll down
New: Digitalisation of purchase orders
We’re taking the next steps on our digital transformation journey with our suppliers. Please note that Equinor will therefore switch to issuing transaction data in a standard digital format for suppliers in Norway during Q4 2020.
A recording of our Virtual Supplier Day held on September 17th is available here.
Information regarding ongoing coronavirus/Covid-19 outbreak
All suppliers are requested to follow national and/or local regulations as they apply.
This means that if national or local authorities have more restrictive regulations than Equinor, these regulations will apply to Equinor suppliers and operations.
Where Equinor is the principal enterprise, suppliers shall follow Equinor’s policy.
Where Equinor is not the principal enterprise, suppliers will be expected as a minimum to follow guidelines from WHO and/or relevant national health authorities and follow principal enterprise's policies.
If you have any questions, please contact your Equinor company representative (CR).
- Follow the regulations from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health and the Norwegian Government.
- Please see the Norwegian Public Health Institute’s website for definition of “red” and “yellow” regions/countries.
- If you experience mild symptoms of respiratory infection, no offshore travel or visits to onshore plants or other Equinor premises until at least 24 hours after symptoms disappear. This also applies if Covid-test is negative.
- If symptoms are more severe (cough, fever, shortness of breath), no offshore travel or visits to onshore plants or other Equinor premises for three days after symptoms disappear. This also applies if Covid-test is negative.
- People who can document that they have undergone Covid-19, can under certain conditions be exempted from quarantine, ref. requirements from the Norwegian Government.
Additional requirements for offshore travels in Norway
- Personnel travelling from abroad to work offshore Norway shall have 10-day quarantine before travelling offshore. If you are travelling to Norway directly from a yellow area within the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you are exempted from quarantine.
- If you are a close contact of a person with probable Covid-19 infection (a person quarantined due to travel abroad or a close contact having symptoms), you shall not travel offshore until test results are ready. If in doubt, consult your Equinor company representative (CR).
- Personnel travelling for Equinor shall use face masks at all heliports. Please bring a face mask with you. For details, consult your Equinor company representative (CR).
- Follow the national and/or local regulations as they apply.
- Please contact your Equinor company representative (CR) for Equinor specific policy and requirements applicable for your location.
Equinor’s eAuction portal is a web-based negotiation tool.
Equinor’s aim to increase the use of eAuctions as a procurement tool, is part of our digital agenda. The eAuction tool will drive efficiency and competitive rates in our industry, without compromising safety and quality. The use of eAuction will be considered on a case-by-case basis, both for contracts and purchase orders. Each eAuction will be carefully designed and supplier training given in advance.
What is the eAuction portal?
The eAuction portal is web tool that enables Equinor and suppliers to negotiate in real time.
Why use the eAuction portal?
- Transparent and objective commercial negotiation with quick award
- Open and fair chance to improve procurement ranking
- Time efficient – no need for travelling
- HSE and technical weightings are included
Who can use the eAuction portal?
Qualified suppliers who receive invitation to participate in an eAuction event. Ask your Equinor contact person for more information.
Ethical conduct is essential for sustainable business and we treat ethics as an integral part of our activities. We expect high ethical standards of everyone who acts on our behalf, and we encourage our business partners to implement ethics standards compatible with our own.
We have zero tolerance for bribery and corruption in any form, including facilitation payments. We will comply with all applicable anti-corruption and bribery laws and take active steps to ensure that bribery or corruption does not occur in our business activities.
We believe in the benefits of competition, and we will always compete in a fair and ethically justifiable manner, both in relation to competitors as well as to customers and suppliers.