Careers, supply chain and sponsorships
Our product may be energy. But our greatest resource will always be our people.
A new name in the energy game
We are a broad energy company in oil and gas and renewable energy. At Equinor, we continue to push the boundaries of technology, innovation and imagination to create positive change for our business and our planet.
Let’s change for the better, together
We work with people that truly want to make a difference. We believe in the power of collaboration and embrace diversity and equality. Best of all, we help each other succeed and grow.
Shaping your future
Our people are encouraged to develop their skills and abilities and empowered to develop their careers across boundaries - multiple disciplines, functions and geographical locations.
Caring is at the heart of Equinor
The values and culture we share embody the spirit of Equinor at its best and guide us in our daily work. How we deliver is just as important as what we deliver. We care for our colleagues’ well-being and act to create lasting value for our local communities in a transparent, responsible and ethical way.
More than an energy transition
We’ve been operating in the UK for over 35 years, and our impact here is much wider than investing billions of pounds in crucial energy infrastructure. Here are just a few examples:
- We employ 650 people in the UK and our new Dogger Bank operational base at Port of Tyne will create over 200 direct jobs in the North East, and has secured thousands of indirect jobs through its supply chain
- We work with over 700 suppliers across the country, and are supporting the growth of the UK offshore wind supply chain through our work in the Sector Deal
- Through the Offshore Wind Growth Partnership we lend expertise to both new and existing supply chain companies, to help increase UK content
We support innovation, for example by partnering with ORE Catapult, the North of Tyne Combined Authority and others on a £3.5 million offshore renewables innovation programme for businesses in North East England
- We invest in talent, working together with our peers to identify current and future skills needs and driving forward the sector’s commitment to becoming more diverse and inclusive
- We work with UK universities on research modelling, analysis and sharing data to improve global knowledge of wind farms in operation.
We like to call young people our Heroes of Tomorrow. By harnessing their enthusiasm for the energy industry we will solve the challenge of providing energy in a sustainable way, and we are proud to inspire them to improve the world in which we live.