What do we mean by Nordic working ethos?
We know that employees appreciate our Nordic approach to working life. But what do we mean by that? It’s all about progressive, people-friendly conditions that promote job satisfaction, health and welfare. In return, we’re rewarded by motivated, entrusted and empowered employees performing at their best. It’s win-win for everyone.
1. We encourage good work-life balance and flexible work schedules
2. Generous parental leave policies, including paternity leave
3. Less hierarchical, more egalitarian and collaborative organisational structures
4. Emphasis on employee well-being and provisions for mental and physical health
5. High levels of trust between employees and management
6. Focus on lifelong learning with education and skills development
7. Strong labour rights and safety nets that provide support
8. Gender equality, equal pay, anti-discrimination, women in leadership.